Monday, April 21, 2014

20 things about me!

Well my cousin just wrote in her blog about 20 things she wants her children to know about her  and I think I'll do the same. But well see if I can come up with 20 interesting things.

1. I broke my jaw the summer before 5th grade pushing a wheelbarrow.
2. I tried to do homeschool when we moved across town because I didn't like the middle school and ended up only learning Spanish. And then I stopped using it and can no longer remember it.
3. I was a teen bride. Which, is kinda lame but kinda cool!
4. We bought our first house when I was 20.
5. I dreamed of serving a mission and then I met Ray and he changed everything.
6. We drove to Arizona from Salt Lake on our second date and then I knew I was going to marry him.
7. I wish I could dance well but I can't to save my life.
8. I don't like crowds, I feel very anxious and sometimes paranoid.
9. Yeah I'm super paranoid. That's the world we live in.
10. I cry when I feel the spirit.
11. I love the color green.
12. My dream job is to be a personal shopper.
13. I have terrible vision and I never remember to take out my contacts.
14. I believe in Christ.
15. I can fold my ears inside of my ears. It sounds weird, it looks weirder.
16. I love crafting!
17. I have a terrible sweet tooth.
18. I will listen to all types of music but screamo.
19. My favorito movie is Pretty in Pink.
20. My summers were well spent doing the soul train with the Hanaikes!

1 comment:

  1. We can't wait to see you at Jacob's wedding! (Reggie, Samantha, Luke and I). We'll have to do the Soul Train then, in spite of the fact that in your list we have #7 in common. And I'd like to take some credit for #17. =}

    ReplyDelete